What can we offer you?
We’ve built a forward-thinking environment that makes our firm a brilliant place to grow and develop your career. We aim to employ the best people who are experts in their field and we offer a host of benefits to people who choose to come and work with us. These include:
- A modern working environment - We pride ourselves on providing traditional values with a forward-thinking attitude in a fully modern workplace.
- A professional & friendly approach - We know our customers want to deal with real people, that’s why we offer them friendly expert advice, without the jargon. And our office environment is the same.
- A clear career path with regularly reviewed training & support - Making sure our staff have the right training and career development is part of our strategy to provide the best possible work environment.
- A continuing investment in technology - Part of what makes us a unique and exciting place to work is our continued investment in current practices and processes. So you can be sure that your skills will always be sharp.
- A commitment to a work life balance - A happy workforce is a productive workforce and an important part of this formula is a good work-life balance. That’s why we make it a priority.
- High quality & varied legal work - Our excellent reputation is down to our high-quality work and this leads to varied legal work. So you can be sure to boost your CV with some interesting and impressive credentials.
What qualities do we value?
It takes a special kind of person to join our expert team. Not only do you have to be highly skilled but you need a great attitude. Here are some of the qualities we value:
Attention to detail
Our customers are counting on you to go above and beyond, it’s what sets us apart. So you’ll have an excellent eye for detail.
Initiative & proactivity
We’re all about delivering solutions. Not only will you use your initiative to deliver these solutions, but you’ll take a proactive approach to your work.
The high-quality work we deliver can only happen thanks to excellent team work and you’ll be able to demonstrate this quality to the highest possible standard.
We value ambition. We want you to always be seeking out the best possible solution and always be looking to develop and progress.
What do you get?
We offer each of our employees an excellent remuneration scheme. And we’re clear and open about the benefits and progression routes. So alongside our great working environment, you’ll also benefit from:
- Highly competitive salary which is linked to a clear performance matrix
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays plus and the entire Xmas period
- A holiday bonus of 1 day every day for every 2 years worked at the firm
- A percentage of salary as a bonus, which is linked to personal & firm performance
- We offer paid healthcare with AXA
- Fee earners are offered hybrid working
When you work for us, you’ll be joining Wilmslow-based solicitors with a reputation for modern systems and processes and excellent quality work.
Private Client Solicitor
We are currently recruiting for a Private Client Solicitor into our team in Handforth, Cheshire. The role will suit a friendly and dedicated candidate who is seeking to join a successful business.