Key Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with Wills, Probate, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Trusts and Estate Management.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with clients ensuring regular contact throughout the case.
- Ensuring that the firm’s risk management and internal procedures are adhered to.
- Participating in marketing activities whether on a firmwide, departmental or office basis.
- Ensuring the successful development of the firm in line with the business plan.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Knowledge of WIQS and Lexcel accreditation scheme is desired but not essential.
- STEP membership or working towards membership is desired but not essential.
- Applications will be considered from Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer and Legal
- You will have a minimum of 2 years PQE gained within private client.
- You must be able to demonstrate a high level of experience across all areas of private client and the ability to deal with a full and varied caseload.
- You will have excellent communication, client care and organisational skills.
- You will be proficient in the use of Microsoft office and have experience of working within a case management system.
- You will be able to perform tasks accurately, reliably, efficiently and in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- You will be personable and good at dealing with clients.
- You will have the ability to work well within a team.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- 20 days annual leave per annum (excluding Bank Holidays) plus ½ day for your birthday.
- Long Service annual leave bonus accruing an extra day every two years of service (up to a maximum of 5 days).
- Office closure for the entire festive period (in addition to the above holiday allowance).
- Private AXA Health Care.
- Company contribution under the pension scheme.
- Hybrid working (working on a rota system 2 days at home per week).
- Free Parking.