Jackson Barrett & Gass scored ‘very good’ (4.26) or better in all areas of their 2016 client feedback questionnaire. All feedback areas improved on 2015 scores.
Clients were sent a feedback questionnaire on completion to gather feedback on several aspects of the service provided.
• Value – was the price charged for the service justified?
• Pre-Contract Reports – what did you think of our written report?
• Correspondence – are we easily contactable?
• Comparison to other Solicitors – how do we compare to other firms you have used or been in contact with?
• Friendliness – do you find us friendly & welcoming?
• Overall rating – all factors considered, what do you think of us?
Clients respond on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being poor & 5 being excellent. Each feedback questionnaire is electronically recorded to allow monitoring of the firm’s standards, as required under the Law Society’s Lexcel & Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) standards.
• Value – 85.2% (4.26) (+1.8%)
• Reports – 85.8% (4.29) (+2%)
• Correspondence – 91.6% (4.58) (+8.8%)
• Comparison with other Solicitors – 86.8% (4.34) (+0.8%)
• Friendliness – 89.2% (4.46) (+2%)
• Overall Service – 89.4% (4.47) (+4%)
Marketing Director, Rick Barrow, said “We are very pleased with the latest feedback provided by our clients, which are consistent with our results over the past 5 years.
As a firm, we feel make a conscious effort in maintaining excellent standards, which benefits everyone. We know that people often use of services at stressful &/or emotional points in their lives, which is why we aim to provide a personal & professional service.
We are particularly pleased with our score for correspondence, which always sets us apart with clients and Estate agents. We are also very thankful to clients for returning the feedback forms which are monitored, and suggestions for improvements, implemented.”
To arrange a discussion about how we can help you, please get in touch with Rick Barrow on 01625 523988 or mail@JBGass.com