Jackson Barrett & Gass scored ‘very good’ (4.15), or better, in all areas of their 2013 client feedback questionnaire.
Clients were sent a feedback questionnaire on completion, to gather feedback on several aspects of the service provided;
• Value – was the price charged for the service justified?
• Pre-Contract Reports – what did you think of our pre-contract written report?
• Correspondence – are we easily contactable?
• Comparison to other Solicitors – how do we compare to other firms you have used or been in contact with?
• Friendliness – do you find us friendly & welcoming?
• Overall rating – all factors considered, what do you think of us?
Each feedback questionnaire is electronically recorded to allow monitoring of the firm’s standards, as required under the Law Society Lexcel & Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) standards. The 2013 feedback scores were as follows;
• Value — 86% (4.3)
• Reports — 83% (4.15)
• Correspondence – 88.8% (4.44)
• Comparison with other Solicitors — 86% (4.31)
• Friendliness – 92.8% (4.64)
• Overall Service – 89.4% (4.47)
Marketing Manager, Rick Barrow, said “We are very pleased with the latest feedback provided by our clients, which are consistent with our results over the past 5 years. As a firm, we feel make a conscious effort in maintaining excellent standards, which benefits everyone. We know that people often use of services at stressful &/or emotional points in their lives, which is why we aim to provide a personal & professional service.
We are particularly pleased with our score for correspondence, which always sets us apart with clients and Estate agents. We are also very thankful to clients for returning the feedback forms which are monitored, and suggestions for improvements, implemented.”