Henderson Homes is a family owned and run homebuilder specialising in high quality, energy efficient new build homes in desirable towns and villages across South Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire and Merseyside.
The business was established in Merseyside in 1953 and applies over six decades of homebuilding expertise to the creation of award winning homes that meet the modern day living requirements of today’s purchasers.
Jackson Barrett & Gass performed their usual duties, including but not limited to:
- Checking the Freehold title
- Submitting searches requested by the client
- Checking the standard Commercial property Standard Enquiries (CPSEs)
- Checking five planning applications
- Raising further enquiries on all of the above
- Preparing a formal report with references to specific clauses and enquiries
- Advising on specific clauses e.g. conservation area
Professionalism and efficiency at all times
Due to the volume of work and the development’s location alongside a canal in a conservation area, this was a complex and detailed legal matter which needed considerable attention and consideration. Jackson Barrett & Gass acted with professionalism and efficiency at all times.Max Henderson, Director, Henderson Homes
Complex but enjoyable
Hurst Lane was a complex but enjoyable matter to be involved with. We needed to liaise with several parties throughout the process and dealt with a wide ranging scope of documents and consideration within the context of the purchase. I’m confident the development will be highly successful for our client and the local area.Luke Hewitt, Jackson Barrett & Gass