In 2012, a development company called Werneth Developments (WDP) sourced the land and buildings at the parish of St Stephen’s Church, for a proposed 25-35 unit residential new build and conversion project.
The St Stephen’s site is located in Hyde, Greater Manchester. It comprises a church building, surrounding land within the church boundary wall, and additional adjoining green field land to the south.
Jackson Barrett & Gass performed their usual duties, including but not limited to:
- Checking the Legal Title of both plots (registered and unregistered)
- Submitting searches requested by the client
- Checking the standard Standard Protocol Forms
- Raising enquiries on all of the above
- Preparing a formal report with references to specific clauses and enquiries
- Obtaining quotes & information for Indemnity Insurance
- Amending the transfer documentation to reflect the requirements of our client
- Subsequently approving a separate Lease of Land at the rear to a neighbour
Thank you so much for all your help - the service was exceptional. As first time buyers, we felt confident to have JBG supporting us.Mr F & Miss G, London
Put me at ease
Friendly, comfortable atmosphere putting me at ease.Mrs C, Wilmslow