JBGass New Homes is a division of JBGass Solicitors.
JBGass New Homes provides specialist Conveyancing and property services and was established with the sole intention of providing a dedicated service to clients purchasing new build properties
Why choose us?
- Experience has shown us that most high street Solicitors are unable to meet exacting exchange and completion deadlines demanded by developers. The reasons are often due to both the volume of legal paperwork involved with new build properties, and to the pressures of trying to deal with other areas of law which are often perceived to be more time critical.
- We also work in very close contact with the developers site representatives and, crucially, work closely with the Solicitors acting on behalf of the developer, so that whilst retaining complete independence, all parties are working to the common goal of meeting your exchange deadline.
- We offer purchasers the advantage of a fixed legal fee and total price, including all disbursements (searches, stamp duty, & land registry fees) at the outset.
- JBGass New Homes will deal with all the Conveyancing work, from instruction to exchange of contracts, through to completion and dealing with stamping and registration formalities at a discounted fixed fee.
- If you have a property to sell, either by way of part exchange or otherwise, we will again charge a low fixed fee for that transaction, regardless of sale price.
- Despite the competitive price, which we can offer because of the volume handled, you benefit from our full Conveyancing service and years of experience.
JBGass New Homes
112 Adlington Road
Telephone: 01625 520066
Fax: 01625 535231
Just a short note to say a big thank you to you and your team for helping me with the purchase of my new home. The experience has been made extra special with the fabulous support and service I have received from you and your team. Please convey my thanks to all who have worked on my property especially Emma and Rick.Mr T Chippenham,
Stress Free & Efficient
Thank you for being the only organisation to 'take the reins' and provide a completely stress free service in the purchase, and for the efficient way you dealt with the postal non-delivery."Mrs J W Mersea,
- Licensed Conveyancer & Director
Emma joined JBGass in June 2009 and was promoted in Director in December 2010.
Emma specialises in Residential Conveyancing. Emma deals with all new build work within the office, and has experience in complex purchases schemes such as Home to Buy, Shared Equity, and Shared Ownership purchases.
Outside of work, Emma enjoys spending time with her young family & travelling.
Ravinder joined JBGass in March 2013. After undertaking her Training Contract with the firm, she became a qualified Solicitor in January 2018.
Following her law degree, Ravinder has gained extensive experience of affordable housing within her previous role as a Home Ownership Advisor.
Ravinder is now putting her experience to use within our new build department in dealing with Help to Buy, shared equity & shared ownership schemes.
Outside of work Ravinder enjoys going to the gym, cooking, socialising with friends & spending time with family.
- Legal Assistant
Sue joined in April 2019 from another local high street practice. Sue is a specialist new build assistant & thrives with the fast pace of new build conveyancing. She is very client focused & proficient with Help to Buy which includes preparing Form 1 & 2 plus chasing lender responses in short timescales.
Outside of work, Sue enjoys spending time with her family, bargain hunting snacks for the office & the occasional glass of cider.