New Homes Legal Helpline (NHLH) is a division of Jackson, Barrett & Gass Solicitors.
NHLH provides specialist Conveyancing and property services and was established with the sole intention of providing a dedicated service to clients purchasing new build properties
Why choose us?
- Experience has shown us that most high street Solicitors are unable to meet exacting exchange and completion deadlines demanded by developers. The reasons are often due to both the volume of legal paperwork involved with new build properties, and to the pressures of trying to deal with other areas of law which are often perceived to be more time critical.
- We also work in very close contact with the developers site representatives and, crucially, work closely with the Solicitors acting on behalf of the developer, so that whilst retaining complete independence, all parties are working to the common goal of meeting your exchange deadline.
- We offer purchasers the advantage of a fixed legal fee and total price, including all disbursements (searches, stamp duty, & land registry fees) at the outset.
- NHLH will deal with all the Conveyancing work, from instruction to exchange of contracts, through to completion and dealing with stamping and registration formalities at a fee of just £395 plus VAT regardless of purchase price.
- If you have a property to sell, either by way of part exchange or otherwise, we will again charge £395 plus VAT and disbursements for that transaction, regardless of sale price.
- Despite the competitive price, which we can offer because of the volume handled, you benefit from our full Conveyancing service and years of experience.
New Homes Legal Helpline
112 Adlington Road
Just a short note to say a big thank you to you and your team for helping me with the purchase of my new home. The experience has been made extra special with the fabulous support and service I have received from you and your team. Please convey my thanks to all who have worked on my property especially Emma and Rick.Mr T Chippenham
Stress Free & Efficient
Thank you for being the only organisation to 'take the reins' and provide a completely stress free service in the purchase, and for the efficient way you dealt with the postal non-delivery."Mrs J W Mersea
- Licensed Conveyancer & Director
Emma joined Jackson Barrett & Gass in June 2009 and was promoted in Director in December 2010.
Emma specialises in Residential Conveyancing. Emma deals with all new build work within the office, and has experience in complex purchases schemes such as Home to Buy, Shared Equity, and Shared Ownership purchases.
Outside of work, Emma enjoys spending time with her young family & travelling.
- Trainee Solicitor
Ravinder joined Jackson Barrett & Gass in March 2013.
Following her law degree, Ravinder has gained extensive experience of affordable housing within her previous role as a Home Ownership Advisor.
Ravinder is now putting her experience to use within our new build department in dealing with Help to Buy, shared equity & shared ownership schemes.
Outside of work Ravinder enjoys going to the gym, cooking, socialising with friends & spending time with family.
- Marketing Director
Rick joined Jackson Barrett & Gass in October 2007 and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing. He became a Director in April 2015.
Rick deals with all Marketing and Business Development for the firm. He also deals with monitoring and improving the delivery of our legal services through client and other stakeholder feedback, as well as his own non-legal business experience.
Outside of work, Rick enjoys keeping fit, playing cricket, and drinking gin.